Reliable sources as you consider relationship counselling and therapy:
- Simple tips from Help Guide on Building Satisfying Relationships that Last
- If you have questions about various therapy types/modalities, the professional body BACP provides concise, easy-to-understand summaries.
- Relate is a UK's largest provider of relationship support and a policy advocacy organisation. There is much useful information on the website and offer self-help resources if you don't feel ready to work with a therapist.
Thinking About Relationships
- The School of Life is an organisation 'dedicated to developing emotional intelligence' and applies psychology, philosophy and cultural-social lens to a variety of areas in modern life: relationships, self-development, career planning, etc. The intended audience appears to be young urban Millennials. Check out its extensive video library to find relationship topics which might interest you for a selective perspective.
- The Gottman Institute, founded by Drs. John and Julie Gottman, is a world-leading institution in marital research and couple therapy training. It provides practical, research-based tools to help couples navigate relationship issues. These Relationship Quizzes are not intended for diagnosis but as a starting point to think about potential issues in your relationship.
Interesting, Informative and Inspiring
From Scientific American: Is an Optimistic Mind Associated with a Healthy Heart?
My favorite playlist from TedTalks: Talks that just might save your relationship...
From The Washington Post: Answering these questions can help you navigate stressful times
Some professional opinion on What to do when you are lonely....